O-004Hommachi Garden City (Office building portion)
|Location||3-6-4 Hommachi, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka|
|Acquisition price||38,600 million yen|
|Structure / Floors||S/SRC, 27F/B2F (Note)|
|Total floor area||49,163.16 ㎡ (Note)|
|Total leasable area||17,006.94 ㎡|
- Sekisui House Reit owns the entire building."Hommachi Garden City (Office Building Portion)" are the sectional ownership right to all of exclusively-owned portions used as office building and retail property of the building and the accompanying right of site. The ratio of exclusive area of the sections acquired is approximately 52.7% of the exclusive areas of the entire building. Furthermore, the ratio of site is 68,645/100,000 for the office portion and 1,104/100,000 for the retail portion, totaling 69,749/100,000 (approximately 69.7%).
This property is located on the corner lot where Midosuji street, the established center of Osaka’s business zone, intersects with Hommachi street. Completed in 2010, the property is a large-scale skyscraper complex consisting of an office building, retail property, and hotel. Its height is over 130m, which exceeds the regulatory value. This was permitted because the special urban renaissance district applies. The external walls with complete stone cladding befit the landscape of Midosuji, making it a new landmark. In addition, the property is directly connected to Hommachi Station on Osaka Metro and provides good access to Osaka’s major business areas, air terminals such as Itami Airport and Kansai International Airport, in addition to the other major cities of the Kansai region.
The office portion makes it possible to secure a floor area of a substantial size, with the leasable area being approximately 15,600㎡, which is a rare feature. A (standard) floor has approximately 576tsubo (1,904㎡) of space without columns, which can be divided into four sections, ceiling height of approximately 2,800mm, and a 100mm raised floor as standard equipment, as well as a 32-zone-per-floor individual air-conditioning system. These and other specifications and equipment are of a level that adequately meets recent tenant needs.
- Mar. 15,2019
- Notice Concerning Acquisition of CASBEE for Real Estate Certification PDF （ PDF: 265KB）
- Feb. 28,2019
- Notice Concerning Reacquisition of DBJ Green Building Certification PDF （ PDF: 477KB）
- May 19,2015
- Notice Concerning Acquisition of DBJ Green Building Certification PDF （ PDF: 473KB）
- Apr. 24,2015
- Notice Concerning Acquisition of Trust Beneficiary Interests in Domestic Real Estate and its Lease (Hommachi Garden City) PDF （ PDF: 936KB）