R-081Prime Maison Shinagawa
|Location||1-3-16 Kita-Shinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo|
|Acquisition price||1,960 million yen|
|Structure / Floors||RC、６F|
|Total floor area||2,693.31 ㎡|
|Total leasable area||2,107.88 ㎡|
The property is a rental apartment with shops comprised of units varying from studio type to 2LDK type. It is approximately a 3-minute walk from Kitashinagawa Station on the Keihin Kyuko Main Line and approximately a 10-minute walk from Shinagawa Station on JR Lines and the Keihin Kyuko Main Line, enjoying a close proximity to Shinagawa Station, the terminal station. The traffic convenience is excellent as Shinagawa Station allows excellent access to various areas in Tokyo as well as to regional cities with easy connection to Haneda Airport.
Furthermore, the property also features high living convenience since there is a shopping district where a lot of daily necessities stores, restaurants, etc. stand along the ward road close to the west-side of the property and along narrow streets leading to the road, and several retail facilities stand at Shinagawa Station.
Because of these characteristics, demand for the property is expected to come primarily from singles or double-income households that seek good traffic convenience and living convenience, and stable demand is expected.
- Feb. 28,2019
- Notice Concerning Reacquisition of DBJ Green Building Certification PDF （ PDF: 477KB）
- May 1,2018
- Notice Concerning Valuation of Succeeded Assets and Amount of Negative Goodwill From Merger with Sekisui House Residential Investment Corporation PDF （ PDF: 403KB）
- Mar. 23,2017
- Notice Concerning Change in Certification Rank of DBJ Green Building Certification PDF （ PDF: 224KB）
- Jan. 27,2015
- Notice Concerning Acquisition of DBJ Green Building Certification for Residential Properties for the First Time among J-REITs PDF （ PDF: 848KB）
- Nov. 4,2014
- Notice Concerning Completion of Acquisition of Trust Beneficiary Interests in Domestic Real Estate (Prime Maison MORISHITA and 6 Other Properties) PDF （ PDF: 150KB）
- Oct. 3,2014
- Notice Concerning Acquisition of Trust Beneficiary Interests in Domestic Real Estate and their Leases(Prime Maison MORISHITA and 7 Other Properties) PDF （ PDF: 1.7MB）