Growth Strategy that Take Full Advantage of the Versatile Support
by Sekisui House and Sekiwa Real Estate Group
External Growth Strategies
Utilizing sponsor support
from Sekisui House
|Expansion of asset size through the use of Sekisui House's property supply capabilities|
Major pipeline support
- Preferential negotiation rights related to domestic real estate, etc. held by Sekisui House
- Providing information on domestic real estate, etc. held by third parties
- Providing warehousing functions
- Support for the redevelopment of assets held
Utilizing preferential negotiation rights to negotiate with the Sekiwa Real Estate Companies
|Further enhancement of channels for acquiring residential properties|
Major pipeline support
- Preferential negotiation rights related to domestic real estate, etc. held by the Sekiwa Real Estate Companies (7 companies)
- Provision of information from Sekiwa Real Estate and Sekiwa Real Estate Kanto on domestic real estate, etc. held by third parties
Utilizing the Asset Management Company's proprietary knowhow
|Sourcing from third parties through proprietary channels|
- Utilizing proprietary knowhow and information collection networks established through development and management activities in the Sekisui House Group or asset management, etc. in the Asset Management Company of J-REIT
Internal Growth Strategies
Utilizing skills, knowhow and broad networks held by Sekisui House and the Sekiwa Real Estate Group, according to the characteristics of portfolio assets
- Property management based on tenant relations
From the perspectives of tenant relations, an information network for new tenant leases, sales capabilities, management capabilities and other aspects, property management services are entrusted to Sekisui House or the Sekiwa Real Estate Group in principle, to utilize their property management capabilities.
Aiming to improve tenant satisfaction and maintain and enhance rent and occupancy ratio levels
- Operation and management that utilize knowhow held by Sekisui House and the Sekiwa Real Estate Group
Seeking to improve operation and management efficiency and optimize management costs through the use of knowhow on cost management held by Sekisui House or the Sekiwa Real Estate Group, according to the characteristics of portfolio assets.
Aiming to achieve internal growth in a more efficient manner by enhancing the presence of the portfolio assets
- Maintaining and improving real estate value through renovation and value enhancing activities
Implementing renovation, value enhancing activities and appropriate maintenance work with a focus on improving tenant satisfaction, energy saving, environmental considerations and other aspects through the techniques and knowhow held by Sekisui House.
Aiming to maintain and improve the value of portfolio assets and competitive capabilities
- Facilitating the management of portfolio assets through the introduction of master lease agreements
Applying lease schemes according to the characteristics of portfolio assets and securing highly credible tenants by such means as having Sekisui House act as master lessee based on the sponsor support agreement according to the characteristics of commercial properties.
Seeking to facilitate the management of portfolio assets